Why Disability Coaching? When an athlete is trying to perform their best they work with a coach. Learning to live happily with your or your child's disability can be a twisty road. Let me walk with you and together we will find a way for you to live your best life with a disability or chronic illness.
Click on any of the images to jump to the Calendar
New to living with a disability or diagnosis?
Is starting a new job, college, or sending your child to school triggering your anxiety?
Not really sure what a successful life looks like anymore?
I understand because I've been there.
In 2005, my hair started falling out, hair crop rotating.
In 2006, I was diagnosed with Multiple Sclerosis, my fluid disability.
I asked, "Now that all hope of that is gone, what is the best I can hope for now?"
Expressive Arts Coaching, Positive Psychology, and Amazing People with Disability lead me back to hope, happiness, and bravery.
I create my successful life one day at a time.
I would be honoured to explore this question with you.
To book your appointment
- Select an appointment from the Calendar. All appointments are booked using the calendar. Times vary, make sure you chose the correct appointment.
- Pay the $15 non-refundable booking fee.
- Complete and submit the registration form.
- Positive Shift Create Arts will send you an Appointment Confirmation email containing the link for the session.
- Print or save the confirmation email as it is your admission to the session.
- At the completion of your appointment, the outstanding fees are collected. The $15 booking fee will be credited to the fees.
Have questions? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Or call 780-271-0675 to leave a message