Affordable Small Groups for children and Adults Living with Moderate Physical, Emotional, Learning Disabilities
Small Group Disability Coaching
- An Affordable Option
- Children (5+) and a Parent
- Adult and a Friend
Sessions can be purchased on Home page
- All the benefits of Disability Coaching at a fraction of the price!
- 8 spots/group
- Your registration guarantees the group runs!
- Live, interactive,group
- No proof Compassion rates for people on fixed income and Military service families.
- Attend with a friend and take advantage of the Couples rate!
- Use art, dance, music, and poetry to shift worry, racing thoughts, self-doubt to courage, mastery, and joy.
- Express yourself
- Use the Calendar to purchase your Session
*Teens 16+ and Adults can attend with a friend provided both parties are using the same login code on one device only.
Artwork by Wesdyne, oil paint on Arches watercolour paper (2014)
Who We Serve
We work with Kids, Teens and Adults living with moderate/monitored
Chronic illnesses such as Diabetes, Asthma, Multiple Sclerosis, Parkinson's Disease, Heart Disease, Fibromyalgia, etc.
Learning Disabilities such as Attention Deficit Disorder, Dyslexia, Dysgraphia, Linear Processing Disorder, etc.
Physical Disabilities such as Cerebral Palsy, Arthritis, Spina Bifida, Spinal Cord Injury, Amputation, etc.
Emotional Disability such as Depression, Anxiety Disorders, Bipolar Disorder, Pain Attacks, PTSD, etc.
Participants must be able to participate and communicate independently. Please use your adaptive equipment in the session.
Ugh! How do I Pick My Session?
- Click add to Cart
- On Cart page, click on the Image of the Product
- Takes you back to Add to Cart
- Chose type and "Add to Cart" triggering a drop-down menu of dates and times.
- Pick your session, Add to Cart
- On Cart page, Delete the first session you chose (missing date and time), cart will update automatically
- Pay for Session
- Thank you for your patience. Shopify booking Apps have limitations because they are new new new. When the fix is available will post
Here are Screen Shots of the Process
Adult Group Disability Coaching 90 Minutes
Child (5-16) and Parent Group Disability Coaching 60 min.
Parent participates in session with Child
$50 or $30 Compassion
Nurture your child's Courageous Spirit.
Are you raising a child who has mild to moderate learning, physical, or emotional needs?
Learning to self-advocate confidently and peacefully is a big skill. Many 'normal' adults struggle to speak up. Expressing ideas through visual art, dance, rhythm, and poetry gives children (and parents) greater confidence to use their voice in advocating for success.
Participating in Group Disability Coaching shows children that even adults ask for help.
We expect an increase in patients’ sense of hope, optimism and future purpose; an increase in patients’ engagement in their rehabilitation; and a decrease in their hospital length of stay when patients participate in hospital Creative Arts programs.
Dr. Lisa Meschino, Royal Conservatory's Art Rehab Program
Want something more private?
Individual Disability Coaching
You are more than your health condition. Making art, music, poetry, and moving is an opportunity to step past limitations and discover new possibilities that make living with illness and disability easier more enjoyable.
Participating in therapeutic creative arts programs have been shown to shorten healing times, improve mood regulation, increase optimism, and strengthen resilience. Some symptoms, like pain and tremors, quiet down during creative arts.